[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] PTL and PTG

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Wed Jul 19 12:30:52 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The PTG is looming, and thus so is nominations for the OpenStack manuals PTL.

I would like to reach out one more time to see who is interested in nominating themselves for the PTL role?

I have spoken to a few of you, and if you are indeed still interested, I would appreciate if you could reply to this thread with your interest, so we can start working together :)

Over the rest of July, and August, we will be concentrating on planning the PTG, working with Doug and the team on the migration and ensuring the first stages have been complete, and of course, working as liaisons to ensure the release goes out on time.

Thanks,

Alex