[OpenStack-docs] New docs core

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Jul 13 09:17:58 UTC 2017

On 7/13/17, 12:26 AM, "Lana Brindley" <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:

    On 12/07/17 20:01, Alexandra Settle wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >

    > The documentation core team have reviewed stats for the month and would like to introduce Petr Kovar as our new doc core!

    Petr, you've been a powerhouse over these past few months! Well deserved :)

    > Sadly, we’ve also had to say goodbye to Joseph Robinson and Darren Chan :(

    Thanks for everything, Joe and Darren. I have learned so much from both of you over the past few years, and it was an absolute honour to have that opportunity. I wish you all the best in your future adventures. I have no doubt that great things await both of you, beyond the OpenStack horizon.

    > Thank you all for your hard work, and welcome to the core team :)

    Just want to add in a note (while I'm feeling sentimental) to Alex, you're doing a great job in trying circumstances. Thanks for holding everything together so well (

Aww ( thank you Lana. That means a lot. I wouldn’t be able to do it without the amazing team we have! You guys make it allllll worth it! (

    Lana

    --
    Lana Brindley
    Technical Writer