[OpenStack-docs] New docs core

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Jul 12 23:26:24 UTC 2017

On 12/07/17 20:01, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> The documentation core team have reviewed stats for the month and would like to introduce Petr Kovar as our new doc core!

Petr, you've been a powerhouse over these past few months! Well deserved :)

> Sadly, we’ve also had to say goodbye to Joseph Robinson and Darren Chan :(

Thanks for everything, Joe and Darren. I have learned so much from both of you over the past few years, and it was an absolute honour to have that opportunity. I wish you all the best in your future adventures. I have no doubt that great things await both of you, beyond the OpenStack horizon.

> Thank you all for your hard work, and welcome to the core team :)

Just want to add in a note (while I'm feeling sentimental) to Alex, you're doing a great job in trying circumstances. Thanks for holding everything together so well <3

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer