[OpenStack-docs] Cinder strings in Horizon

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri Jan 13 02:10:31 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Following up on my action item from our last meeting last year, I've spoken to Richard about changing the cinder strings in the Horizon UI. He can't see a problem with us changing them directly, and has created a bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1656156

Horizon is two weeks from soft string freeze, so any changes can be reviewed then (in terms of text size, etc), if we can get the patch done in time.

Anne and Alex: I've added you both to the bug.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer