[OpenStack-docs] FW: [openstack-dev] [all][Elections] Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Project Team Leads) are now open

Mario Pranjic mario at pranjic.no
Fri Aug 4 07:24:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sad to hear that. :/

I was just about to announce my return from next week. I am involved in
Norseman triathlon (for curious ones: http://nxtri.com/) which takes
place tomorrow and about to hit to the race area to help out regarding
the race itself.

Life is back to normal (sort of :)) from Monday, so I will try to
catch-up fast and do some useful stuff. :)
(Although, my work doesn't allow me to take a lead here)

We will talk on Monday about the details.

Regards,

*Mario Pranjic*
*e:* mario at pranjic.no