[OpenStack-docs] FW: [openstack-dev] [all][Elections] Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Project Team Leads) are now open

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Aug 1 13:45:15 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Alexandra Settle's message of 2017-08-01 10:37:55 +0000:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As most of you already know, due to other commitments with work I am unable to stand for a second release as PTL for the OpenStack manuals team.
>
> This is of great sadness to me, as I have had a wonderful cycle working with you all :(
>
> We have achieved some seriously big stuff for Pike. I am incredibly proud of where we are, and how far we have come. From the beginning of the Pike cycle – running around in circles, unsure of our future, to now having completed one of the biggest migrations in OpenStack history.
>
> However, it is now time for the next individual to stand up and take the helm: https://releases.openstack.org/pike/schedule.html#q-ptl-nomination The self-nominations for Queens are open.
>
> I am looking forward to working with the next leader of our team! There are lots of things we have yet to accomplish, and some big changes still to come.
>
> Thank you all,
>
> Alex

Thank you for your service this cycle, Alex. It's never easy going
through a change as big as what the docs team has seen during Pike,
but your decisiveness has helped make it go more smoothly. I hope
we're not going to lose your contributions completely!

Doug