[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] OSIC news

Mario Pranjic mario at pranjic.no
Fri Apr 21 14:33:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

Being very fresh in openstack doc, I can only say I am very sorry to
hear about bad news.

Whatever I manage to help, I do in my free time, so I can't say I have
8h per day to e involved in the project. My job obligations won't allow it.

Still, I am eager to help.

Although, I don't have enough knowledge or time to offer assistance in
big roles that are at stake now-days, I will still be here, doing slower
pace and contribute to what I can.

It will all be well. Maybe a bit different, but we will prevail.

Best wishes to us all! :)

*Mario Pranjic*