[OpenStack-docs] Stepping down as HA Specialty Team Lead

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Apr 20 12:12:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Unfortunately, with the discontinuation of OSIC, I am unable to continue my work on OpenStack documentation. I would like to step down as HA Guide Specialty Team Lead and request someone take over my efforts.

I am so sorry to hear this ☹

We were working on implementing a new ToC for the HA Guide that was established at the PTG and is upstream as a draft here: https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/master/doc/ha-guide-draft
Gaps in content were in the process of being turned into bugs with the tag HA-guide-draft here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bugs?field.tag=ha-guide-draft

It was an absolute pleasure working with this community and I will reflect on my time as a contributor very fondly.  If there are any questions surrounding the HA Guide, please don’t hesitate to email me: Ianeta.hutchinson at intel.com<mailto:Ianeta.hutchinson at intel.com>.

It has been a pleasure having you. Thank you for putting all your time and efforts into the guide. Without your initial developments, we wouldn’t be where we currently are. Thank you for all that you’ve done.

On that note, if anyone is interested in stepping up and taking over the role as HA guide specialty team lead, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Alex