[OpenStack-docs] Stepping down as HA Specialty Team Lead

Hutchinson, Ianeta ianeta.hutchinson at intel.com
Wed Apr 19 22:02:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Unfortunately, with the discontinuation of OSIC, I am unable to continue my work on OpenStack documentation. I would like to step down as HA Guide Specialty Team Lead and request someone take over my efforts.

We were working on implementing a new ToC for the HA Guide that was established at the PTG and is upstream as a draft here: https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/master/doc/ha-guide-draft
Gaps in content were in the process of being turned into bugs with the tag HA-guide-draft here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bugs?field.tag=ha-guide-draft

It was an absolute pleasure working with this community and I will reflect on my time as a contributor very fondly.  If there are any questions surrounding the HA Guide, please don't hesitate to email me: Ianeta.hutchinson at intel.com<mailto:Ianeta.hutchinson at intel.com>.

Thanks,
Ianeta