[OpenStack-docs] Stepping down as core reviewer

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Mon Apr 10 10:52:26 UTC 2017

Hello everybody.

Last year, my activity at OpenStack moved to the Kolla Project. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to work much on the documentation. The last few months you have hardly seen anything from me.

Therefore, I will resign as a core reviewer.

It was a pleasure for me to work with each of you in the past. I could learn a lot and I have been able to gather many new experiences. It makes me proud to have created together with you all such a great documentation (in my opinion the best documentation of an open source project).

For problems with our toolchain I am always available and I will continue to stay in # openstack-doc.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139