[OpenStack-docs] A mascot for the documentation project

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Fri Sep 30 15:56:47 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone! I forwarded your choice of the fox along to our illustration team. The foundation’s creative director is leading that part of the process with the illustrators (while I lead the comms, mascot selection/collection, and distribution). Stay tuned while we work through these. Thanks very much!