[OpenStack-docs] New meeting time for Training guides team

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Sep 29 00:30:04 UTC 2016

Hi Ian,

As far as I understand we can use other channels than #openstack-meeting except #openstack-meeting-cp, which is for cross project collaboration. I chose possible slots based on whether we have a channel to use or not. I downloaded the calendar file today, so I hope it’s up to date...

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks,
Ildikó