[OpenStack-docs] Changes to the install guides syntax.

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:22:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have updated the commit in the above-given repository. I have force
pushed so the above URL may not work as expected. Meanwhile, I have pushed
the changes upstream :D ... https://review.openstack.org/#/c/377329/

One major change which I have not yet push to review is to generate a
configuration file which contains variable with values. Various variables
like: $keystone_user etc. and some of the networking related variables. I
will be looking for an elegant solution which does have the most
minimalistic impact on the install-guides for the end users.

Additionally, these changes need to be maintained and hence, I will be
hooking up some linting abilities to the parser that follows these changes.
As soon as I get more free time, I will update my TODO list and share it
with all of you :).

Regards,
Pranav