[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Let's get testing!

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 16:40:03 UTC 2016

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:03:33 +1000
Chris Smart <chris at distroguy.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 01:12:39PM +1000, Lana Brindley wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> >I'll be following up with SUSE and RHEL in the next few days, and will let you know once I hear from them.
>
> Looks like CentOS Newton packages aren't ready yet,[1] are there internal
> packages to test? Or do we just wait until they are ready?

The stable release packages will be ready when Newton is released.

To use pre-release packages, just download
https://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-newton/rdo-release-newton.rpm. It
installs an rdo-testing.repo which is enabled by default and provides the
packages you need.

For more info, see https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-test-days-newton-m3

HTH,
pk