[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Team Meeting 21/9
joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Sep 21 08:11:17 UTC 2016
I'm holding the User Guide specialty team meetings tomorrow. The Agenda for the meetings can be found on the team page:
* Action items from last meeting - none
* User Guide Editing Blueprint - Now completely approved, thanks to those reviewing the patches up at the moment to improve the content.
* OpenStack command line client - comparing to the CLI guide content, and updating service specific commands to OpenStack commands - is this the best approach?
The meeting times are:
* US meeting set for Wednesdays at 22:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=User+Guide+Specialty+Team+Meeting&iso=20160921T07&p1=47&am=1> (Thursday 7:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time, GMT +10), the second week of the month
* APAC meeting on Wednesdays at 23:30 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=User+Guide+Specialty+Team+Meeting&iso=20160921T0930&p1=47&am=1> (Thursday 9:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time or GMT+10, Wednesday 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time)
Information Developer II
Joseph.Robinson at Rackspace.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-docs