[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Let's get testing!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 20 23:34:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-20 17:23:07 -0500 (-0500), Anne Gentle wrote:
[...]
> I think that the wiki no longer allows new users... sorry about
> that. Spammers got in the way of progress.

We reenabled new account creation months ago once we got some better
spam mitigation mechanisms implemented. I manually review on average
half a dozen new accounts a day now to see if they're adding spam,
so new account creation is definitely working.

If there's a login failure, it's for some other reason and we should
look into it further. Feel free to ask in our #openstack-infra IRC
channel or E-mail openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org and we can
help troubleshoot.
--
Jeremy Stanley