[OpenStack-docs] [User-Guide] US meeting time and update

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 9 06:59:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Just an update on the status on the User Guide writing tasks and meetings.

For the past two months, I have cancelled meetings due to a clashes with another meeting in my timezone, and some minor illness.

Going forward, I am considering either cancelling the User Guide APAC timezone meeting, or moving it forward by half an hour ( US meeting set for Wednesdays at 22:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=User+Guide+Specialty+Team+Meeting&iso=20160721T07&p1=47&am=1>). This avoids any clashes with my current meeting schedule.

Currently, it's just me at the meetings. There has been nothing major to report other than I'm continuing editing the User Guides using the blueprint - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/user-guide-editing

So, the two summary points to be aware of:

  *   Reschedule or cancel the US time zone meeting?
  *   The blueprint for user guide editing is available - implement the blueprint in any patches if you see any places in the User Guides that need an edit.

Thanks all,

Joseph Robinson
Information Developer II
Joseph.Robinson at Rackspace.com

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.