[OpenStack-docs] Core team changes

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Sep 8 04:13:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The core team have completed their review for August, and I'm a bit sad to announce that both Atsushi-san and Gauvain are no longer core team members.

Gauvain has been committing to OpenStack manuals since well before my time, and has been an invaluable resource for many people (including myself!) over the years. He is currently working on some new projects, but we hope to still see him around from time to time.

Atsushi-san joined the core team last year, and during that time has proven an extremely effective reviewer. He is still very busy on OpenStack, with an increased focus on cross-project tasks, so we will be sure to still see him around. I wish you well on your endeavours!

I thank you both for your commitment to being core team members, and for all your contributions. We are better because of your effort.

Thanks,
Lana

--
Lana Brindley