[OpenStack-docs] Release name in the background

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:51:32 UTC 2016

Hi Mahesh,

Glad you like it! I think we want the image to repeat down the page so if
someone links to the middle of a long page they still have an indication of
which version they are looking at. However, perhaps the spacing between
images can be increased so they do not appear as frequently.

I've filed a couple of issues for sphinxmark to add these as config options
so we can experiment and find the best look for the OpenStack docs.

https://github.com/kallimachos/sphinxmark/issues/12
https://github.com/kallimachos/sphinxmark/issues/13

Cheers,

Brian