[OpenStack-docs] developer.openstack.org switched to new site

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Nov 15 18:57:38 UTC 2016

developer.openstack.org is now using the new AFS based publishing and
hosted by our OpenStack Infra team. Thanks to the Infra team!

If you notice anything unusual, please speak up. We should have all
context in current form on the site, my smoke testing was successful.
We continue to publish to both the previous clouddocs based site and the
new site so that we can check that everything is fine and switch back if
needed.

With docs.o.o I'd like to wait some more to have a few more projects
done releases,

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)