[OpenStack-docs] stable/newton created, publishing frozen for now

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Nov 12 18:52:23 UTC 2016

On 11/12/2016 07:18 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Clark just created a stable/newton branch.
>
> I'll create the changes now for both master and stable so that
> publishing is correct.
>
> Please do not approve any changes until those are in.
>
> I'll sent in a few minutes an email with links to those changes for review,

The changes that need to merge are:

https://review.openstack.org/396874
https://review.openstack.org/396875

In addition:
* stable-newton needs to be created on zanata (i18n team)
* import of newton translations: https://review.openstack.org/396876
* Documentation for the above: https://review.openstack.org/396877

Please review everything and help updating these if I missed anything, I
really like to have this properly documented so that the release
managers can do it next time,

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)