[OpenStack-docs] Newton branch creation

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Nov 10 11:57:28 UTC 2016

Note that when we create the branch, you need to do the following - and
check for the changes for last release, I hope we have them documented:

1) In master branch: Do not publish to /newton anymore
2) In newton branch: Update .gitreview to include branch condition and
only publish the versioned guides (incl. translations for only the
versioned ones)

Please do not merge anything else after branch creation until those two
changes are merged!

I'm travelling this week but will try to answer any questions you might
have - but not send patches for these,

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)