[OpenStack-docs] AUC Criteria

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Nov 3 18:42:09 UTC 2016

Thanks Lana for spreading the word about AUC

Edgar Magana
User Committee Member

On 11/2/16, 8:56 PM, "Lana Brindley" <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    One of the talks I attended at Summit was "The Path to becoming an AUC (Active User Contributor)" by Shamail Tahir and Maish Saidel-Keesing. Since it's a topic that has been discussed in the docs community a bit, I thought I'd pass some info about AUC criteria on.

    Here's the video of the talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JypM50JJYVE

    The AUC Criteria slide is on screen in that talk from 3:41, and I recommend listening to the speakers discuss the criteria in order to get the full picture, but here's the dot point version:

    * Official OpenStack User Group organiser
    * Active member of an official UC Working Group
    * Ops Meetup moderator
    * Contribution to any repo under UC governance
    * Contributions to SuperUser
    * Active moderator on AskOpenStack
    * Track chair for Summit
    * Self-nomination for extra-AUC

    Please pass this on to anyone who you feel might qualify.

    Thanks,
    Lana

    --
    Lana Brindley