[OpenStack-docs] http://developer-beta.openstack.org/ is up

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Nov 3 08:23:46 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-02 22:55, Lana Brindley wrote:
> On 03/11/16 04:16, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> On 11/02/2016 05:31 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
>>> Thanks Andreas! -
>>> I ran a broken link check with scrapy for developer-beta.opentack.org
>>> <http://developer-beta.opentack.org> and didn't find any 404 errors or
>>> broken links. Huzzah!
>>
>> Great!
>
> Yay! :)

I just did some testing and the site looks fine.

I'm proposing to  move developer.openstack.org as first site to the new
set up - and continue publishing during the transition to both
cloudsites and AFS so that we have an easy way back if needed,

I'll try to get this done today or tomorrow.

For docs.o.o we need a few more days to look at some of the missing files,

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)