[OpenStack-docs] Help with GBP in OpenStack Kilo

Igor Meneguitte Avila ima3 at cin.ufpe.br
Tue Nov 1 19:36:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Igor Meneguitte Ávila, I am Brazilian and I am doing master's
degree in Computer Science at the Federal University of Pernambuco.

In my experimentation environment (testbed) I have OpenStack Kilo installed
on Ubuntu 14.04, integrated with OpenDayLight Lithium through OVSDB.

I'm looking for some documentation that helps me at GBP instalation on
OpenStack Kilo (Ubuntu 14.04).

The only document I have found is related to installation of Juno. It did
not work in my environment.

My intention is to install GBP in OpenStack Kilo and OpenDayLight, seeking
to do LBaaS through SDN controller (OpenDayLight), like a network function.

Can you help me with any documentation (how to) in this regard?

Regards,

--
Igor Meneguitte Ávila
Mestrado Profissional - Redes 2014