[OpenStack-docs] Architecture Guide Restructure

darren chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 24 00:50:10 UTC 2016

Hi Shaun,
I have set up the initial book structure in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/319747/ . I also kept all the mitaka changes in a temporary subdirectory so we can reuse content in the new structure.
I have also set up a tasks wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Architecture_Design_Guide_restructure_work_items. Feel free to add to it, so ops/arch guide specialty team members and any other contributors can pitch in to help.
Thanks,
Darren

    On Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 1:16, Shaun OMeara <shaun at omeara.co.za> wrote:

 Great, I will start working there.

On 2016-05-10 12:10, Shaun OMeara wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have made the requested changes to the arch-guide-structure proposal,
> and if everyone is happy I would like to start building/moving some
> content into the new structure. [1] What would be the best way for me to
> do this in a public way?

We have doc/arch-design-draft - isn't that the place to use for this?

Andreas

> Could I ask you to let me know if you have any further feedback?

> Thanks
> Shaun
>

> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Shaun OMeara <shaun at omeara.co.za
> <mailto:shaun at omeara.co.za>> wrote:
>
>     As discussed at the Summit I have created the review[1] for the
>     Arch-guide-restructure blueprint [2].
>
>     [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/311998/
>     [2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/arch-guide-restructure
>
>     The idea is to create a more granular structure that creates an
>     abstraction between the architecture concepts and the various
>     Openstack projects. I think that this will allow for easier updates
>     as we can work in smaller chunks, it also allows us to simply link
>     sections to existing data in, for example the ops guide.
>
>     Regards
>     Shaun

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)