[OpenStack-docs] Style column in OpenStack API docs

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu May 19 16:23:44 UTC 2016

The most-complete project is nova, look here:
http://developer.openstack.org/api-guide/compute/
http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/compute/

We definitely need more work on tying the information together across
projects and for api-ref and api-guide. Looking for web dev/design help for
that.

Anne

--
Anne Gentle