[OpenStack-docs] Style column in OpenStack API docs

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed May 18 20:14:01 UTC 2016

Thanks for the link.

That's from WADL, the style attribute. See this line in the source:
https://github.com/openstack/api-site/blob/master/api-ref/src/wadls/networking-api/src/wadl/networks.wadl#L93

For the new parameters.yaml file, there aren't style attributes. Rather,
there's these attributes per param, in, required, and type:
param-name:
  in: body
  required: true
  type: boolean

See
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/314819/1/api-ref/source/v2/parameters.yaml
for the new format.

Hope this info helps - let me know what you're looking to do with the info.
Anne

--
Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com