[OpenStack-docs] Diagram recommendations for Openstack Contributor Guides

Shaun O'Meara someara at mirantis.com
Fri May 13 10:39:35 UTC 2016

I should have called it out, but the requirements are just my suggestions
and could be expanded on and debated.

I have reached out to Lucidchart (who we use extensively internally) and
they are working on supporting SVG uploads for diagrams, no ETA at this
stage though.

Personally I am not a fan of Omnigraffle, but that is more because I don't
know it all that well and only tried it a few years back. Inkscape on the
other hand does allow opening and editing of SVG's directly, I need to
spend more time with it.

--
*Shaun O'Meara*
*Sr. Systems Architect*