[OpenStack-docs] Diagram recommendations for Openstack Contributor Guides

Nate Archer Nate.Archer at rackspace.com
Thu May 12 17:53:26 UTC 2016

Shaun:

My name is Nate Archer. I'm an information developer at Rackspace looking to become more involved with Openstack.

Lana Brindley and Darren Chan gave me your name. During the docs planning at Summit, you discussed putting together some diagram recommendations for the Openstack contributor guides. Also in this discussion was Olga, Linnete, Piet, and Matt.

I'm starting this email thread as a way of beginning the conversation about diagrams.

As a newbie to Openstack, I would really love to see an updated version of the Logical Architecture diagram for the Ironic contributor guide.

Do you have any ideas or thoughts?

Regards,

Nate Archer
Information Developer I