[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Speciality team reboot

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed May 11 02:30:04 UTC 2016

Thanks for all the responses everyone! Looks like we have a majority of people in Australia and Europe, so I'm going to go ahead and propose a time around 0600UTC. I understand that this locks out US participation for now, but once we've got a couple of meetings under our belt, we can go ahead and start rolling meetings across two timezones. In the meantime, please keep an eye on the minutes!

Review for the meeting changes here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/314831/