[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] [api] [senlin] [keystone] [ceilometer] [telemetry] Questions about api-ref launchpad bugs

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Tue May 10 18:02:25 UTC 2016

> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:14 AM, Atsushi SAKAI
> <sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hello Anne
>
> I have several question when I am reading through etherpad's (in
> progress).
> It would be appreciated to answer these questions.
>
> 1)Should api-ref launchpad **bugs** be moved to each modules
> (like keystone, nova etc)?
> Also, this should be applied to moved one's only or all components?
> (compute, baremetal Ref.2)
>
> Ref.
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-docs-newtonplan
> API site bug list cleanup: move specific service API ref bugs to
> project's Launchpad
>
> Ref.2
> http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/compute/
> http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/baremetal/
>
> Yes! I definitely got agreement from nova team that they want them.
> Does anyone have a Launchpad script that could help with the bulk
> filter/export? Also, are any teams concerned about taking on their API
> reference bugs? Let's chat.

I had started work on a tool for filing api-ref bugs for Nova before the
Summit and just haven't had a chance to pick it back up. Anyone is
welcome to fork or submit PR's to fix it up. I was trying to get
Launchpad login to work when I had to halt work on it due to the
upcoming summit. It's still very much a WIP and someone may have
something better out there.

https://github.com/missaugustina/nova-api-docs-tracker

--
Augustina Ragwitz