[OpenStack-docs] Config Reference and olso.config sphinx extension - Need help

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Tue May 10 11:29:03 UTC 2016

Hello, Sohan, and welcome to docs!

One of the best ways to start contributing to the OpenStack documentation
is to get acquainted with how the things work there
http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/quickstart/first-timers.html

And feel free to ask any questions!

Olga

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 2016-05-10 11:10, sohan sangwan wrote:
> > Hi Andreas,
> >
> > Thank you for your email.
> >
> > I do not know current Config Reference creation works.
> >
> > I am sorry I do not understand all the requirements. I would be happy if
> > I could be assigned some small task.
> > I woul be glad to do that so that I could also learn.
> >
> > Appreicate your help!
> >

> Sohan, plesae tell us a bit more about you and how you want to help and
> I hope that then somebody can propose a few projects.
>
> Also, read the current specs and discussion on the mailing list - and
> speak up where you want to help,
>
> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter: jaegerandi
>   SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
>        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Best regards,
Olga Gusarenko

Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Lenin av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga | +38 (050) 843-14-25