[OpenStack-docs] Config Reference and olso.config sphinx extension - Need help

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue May 10 07:33:08 UTC 2016

At the OpenStack summit we discussed whether and how to use oslo.config
directly to generate configuration options for the Configuration Reference.

One idea was to move the flagmappings to the project repositories and
let them maintain it.

Is anybody interested in working with Doug on this? First Doug needs to
understand our requirement - so writing those up would be the first part.

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)