[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Speciality team reboot

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri May 6 06:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

With the new Install Guide changes, I've taken on leadership of the Install Guide team, and just wanted to poll the group on interest, and to find a common time for meeting. Sadly, the existing meeting time is at 2am for me (http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Documentation_Install_Team_Meeting).

So, first of all, let's work out who is interested (and what your timezone is), and then lets pick a meeting time from there. I'm also happy to alternate meetings across a couple of timezones if that's needed.

So, who's in?

Lana

--
Lana Brindley