[OpenStack-docs] Moving HA Guide into openstack-manuals?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri May 6 01:03:09 UTC 2016

OK, I've merged most of them. Here are the exceptions:

Requires +2A:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/293299/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/300047/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/308237/

-2, as they need more discussion (can be abandoned once there's a new patch in the right repo):
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294957/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294955/

Lana