[OpenStack-docs] Documentation repository for official project

Shinobu Kinjo skinjo at redhat.com
Wed May 4 00:59:04 UTC 2016

Thank you for a pointer [1] which we've been missing.

We are going to apply to become an official OpenStack project as you mentioned.
What we're doing some rest of preparation works.
e.g.,
Electing PTL.

If anything we are *still* missing regarding to a project documentations, please point them out to me.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/governance/blob/master/reference/projects.yaml

Cheers,
Shinobu