[OpenStack-docs] Branching for mitaka and RST conversion

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 2 08:42:45 UTC 2016

> I'm currently cleaning up the glossary so that master has no more need
> for DocBook XML publishing. Once that is done, I'm ready from the tools
> side for branching openstack-manuals.

Hi team,

BTW, we have a standalone glossary page at [1].
In my understand, this page is not linked officially at now,
but is the page useful to users?
# I'm not sure past discussion, however,
# I think it is useful, and linked from docs.o.o top page,
# though each document has a glossary as appendix.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/glossary/

KATO Tomoyuki