[OpenStack-docs] Merging RST version of operators guide into openstack-manuals?

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 2 00:18:35 UTC 2016

On 30/04/2016, 9:22 AM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:

>So, if my change goes in, I propose we freeze the current repository and
>put our focus on getting the RST version out. Let's not merge any
>changes that will diverge those two versions - instead let's push for
>changes to go directly to the RST version.

A good plan - I had one patch that adjusted some user guide links, but
it¹s now abandoned, so there shouldn¹t be any blockers to moving the
guide. I will rework the link update once the repo change is finished.

>Who will take the lead on finishing the RST version? What is still
>needed for that?
>
>I'll then take care of removal of our last document in XML: The
>glossary. We have already a script to convert it to RST - so, the
>conversion is done. But now we can simplify the building since we do not
>need to build the glossary anymore.

Moving away from xml - definitely a milestone :).