[OpenStack-docs] [config-ref] stepping down from team lead

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Sat Mar 26 09:38:46 UTC 2016

Hello doc team,

I have not been able to spend enough time on docs contribution for the
mitaka cycle and I'm afraid this will not improve in the coming months.
I don't feel comfortable being listed as the "team lead" for the
config-reference in these conditions, so I'm stepping down from this
position.

The config-ref is an important document for operators, and it could
certainly benefit from more attention from contributors. I intend to
keep working on this doc when I can find time, and I'll be around to
help with process and tools if needed!

Thanks,
Gauvain Pocentek

Objectif Libre - Infrastructure et Formations Linux
http://www.objectif-libre.com