[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide Testing - Update

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:55:33 UTC 2016

Also, the RC3 packages don't support bootstrapping services or endpoints
via keystone-manage, so without sufficient time to evaluate RC1+ packages
with these features and significantly change the configuration for a
critical portion of the installation guide, I'm strongly considering
waiting for Newton to begin using the bootstrap process.