[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] [telemetry] Ceilometer and Aodh install guide(s)

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Tue Jun 28 16:30:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

@Julien: +1 to the one 'doc' folder.

I think it's not yet decided whether it should be modular, using '.. only::' or we can/will have both.

I use the modular approach as well right now, I have many files containing the common things and the distro specific steps. For Ceilometer it resulted in way more files and folders than it should be in my opinion. And I think it will discourage people from contributing to it. The more files you have the harder to see how the guide will look like after the build, which can make it slower to identify and then modify the files.

Do you have a good proposal for structuring things?

Thanks,
/Ildikó