[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Mimicking the install-guide for project specific install guides

Ravi, Goutham Goutham.Ravi at netapp.com
Thu Jun 23 22:42:53 UTC 2016

Thank you Lana! I updated the build job (https://review.openstack.org/317152) to follow the following doc structure:

├── build
│   ├── doctrees
│   │   ├── debian.doctrees
│   │   ├── obs.doctrees
│   │   ├── rdo.doctrees
│   │   └── ubuntu.doctrees
│   └── html
│       ├── debian
│       ├── obs
│       ├── rdo
│       └── ubuntu
├── source
│   └── figures
└── tools

One easy way could be to stick a top level index on the html output:

So, the URL can still be: http://docs.openstack.org/project-install-guide/{project-name}/{releasename-or-draft}/index.html which could link to the specific distros..

Thanks,
Goutham

On 6/23/16, 5:18 PM, "Lana Brindley" <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:

Hi Goutham,

Adding in Andreas and the docs mailing list :)

I can't see a problem with having the guides be distro-specific, if that works for individual projects. We just need to work out how to present it on the index page.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer