[OpenStack-docs] Collaboration, it works

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Jun 16 13:25:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I just wanted to give a shout out of appreciation to Kato Tomoyuki for his
excellent work. I was just reading an Orchestration page and thinking, oh,
we should update that to use the openstack client commands instead of heat.
Then overnight, there's a patch to fix that. I was so amazed I decided to
write this email. :) Thanks also to Darren Chan, Tom Fifield, and Zheng Xi
Zhou for reviewing.

Plus, Kato has answered questions about our toolchain through email this
week. You are super helpful, super knowledgeable, and I'm so glad you're
working with us!

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com