[OpenStack-docs] hyphens for file names

Mariia Zlatkova mzlatkova at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 29 22:43:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I can pick up the user guide.

Thanks,
Maria
Hi again all,

Thanks so much for your responses and willingness to help.

Based on the spec review, we do think this work is possible in the
Newton release, and I'd like to find assignees for each "directory"
and add those to the spec at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/345639/
before we merge the spec.

I think I see it as:

admin-guide: Anne Gentle
cli-reference: Kato Tomoyuki
config-reference: Kato Tomoyuki
common: needs an owner, Oleana are you interested and available?
ops-guide: needs an owner
user-guide: needs an owner

Edgar, the networking guide didn't have any underscores except for
common files, so you could pick up the common files if you want!

Please write back here and/or review the spec.
Thanks!
Anne

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Kato, Tomoyuki
<kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'll say it's not as bad as I originally thought. I wrote up the spec
here:

>> https://review.openstack.org/345639
>>
>> These guides are affected:
>> admin-guide
>> cli-reference (glance_property_keys.rst is the only file)
>> ops-guide
>> user-guide
>>
>> source/common/
>>
>> I have a couple of questions on the review:
>>
>> Do we want this set of changes for newton? Only the cli-reference is
>> "versioned" currently.
>> How are the <guide-name>/source/common/ files sourced? (Hoping those
>> are a change once get many proposition.)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anne
>
> CLI Reference is not versioned.
> Since glance_property_keys.rst is a included file at now,
> however, I'd like to change it for Newton.
>
> Also, my +1 to change all guides for consistency.
>
> Thanks,
> KATO Tomoyuki

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com