[OpenStack-docs] hyphens for file names

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Jul 21 19:55:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'll say it's not as bad as I originally thought. I wrote up the spec here:

https://review.openstack.org/345639

These guides are affected:
admin-guide
cli-reference (glance_property_keys.rst is the only file)
ops-guide
user-guide

source/common/

I have a couple of questions on the review:

Do we want this set of changes for newton? Only the cli-reference is
"versioned" currently.
How are the <guide-name>/source/common/ files sourced? (Hoping those
are a change once get many proposition.)

--
Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com