[OpenStack-docs] hyphens for file names

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 19 05:59:59 UTC 2016

+1 for changing the convention to underscore instead of hyphen.

As far as I am concerned, visually it's easier to read and distinguish
words in a filename with underscore, bc underscore has a bigger length than
hyphen.

Thanks
Olena

19 июля 2016 г. 8:43 AM пользователь "Akihiro Motoki" <amotoki at gmail.com>