[OpenStack-docs] FYI: zuul-cloner-test tox environment

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Jul 15 06:12:56 UTC 2016

FYI, OpenStack infra needs to test a setup in the post queue - and that
it works on various branches using constraints. I've added a simple
zuul-cloner-test job for this. The job itself does nothing of
significance, we're mainly interested in whether the git tree is setup
correctly and thus need the usual log files. This should not effect
anything else for our publishing or our tree.

Change for openstack-manual:
https://review.openstack.org/342622

Change for project-config:
https://review.openstack.org/342623

Please review and allow to do this experiment. If this works, I'll
revert quickly again.

       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)