[OpenStack-docs] Restructure HTML templates / CSS files used on docs.o.o and in openstackdocstheme

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Jan 20 02:55:15 UTC 2016

Christian Berendt wrote:

> For me this is a blocker. I think it is not a good idea to require
> internet access to be able to read a static documentation. A lot of
> companies out there have interessting and restrictive filters on there
> HTTP proxies.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but if you are accessing these
files via a browser, over the internet, won't you need internet access?
If you've downloaded the file, then of course no internet access would
be necessary. My suggestion is specifically for keeping up to  date with
the Foundation's menu changes. Also, there should be no xdomain issues
since we're all on the same root domain.

Thanks,
Jimmy