[OpenStack-docs] OpenStack US Docs Meeting

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:17:49 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Looks like there has been a mix up. According to the ics file, the U.S.
meeting is scheduled for next week. Since we carried over the bi-weekly
recurring calendar invite, that shows the meeting scheduled for today.

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/irc-meetings/tree/meetings/doc-team-meeting.yaml

Since January started on a Friday, we think that that was considered the
first week for the OpenStack calendar and this would be considered the
third week not the second. Anyhow, I will update the calendar invitation
and we will meet next week. Sorry for the confusion and hope to see you
next week.

Thank you!

Shilla